Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Do you know where your Halloween candy, treats and costumes were made?

The gummy worms, eyeballs, mice, etc. that my mom is giving out are made in China. The pretzels are made in PA and the chocolate I already ate, so too bad for the goblins that come our way.

My "treat" is to be stuck in class all night wearing a Halloween shirt from Old Navy which was probably made in El Salvador and a pair of kick ass calf-high patent leather black spider web boots. I don't know where they were made, but I bought them at a thrift shop in Chicago last Halloween so they are safe.

I'm going to look hot for my "made in PA" presentation tonight!

If you have any leftover chocolate candy that is not made in China, please feel free to send it my way.

No comments: